Thank you for visiting T6 Harvard Ltd, and we look forward to flying with you soon from our preferred location at Peterborough Conington Airfield and Old Warden Airfield and museum. The best value for money in the UK & Europe to fly, arguably the most famous T6 Harvard in the land. “The magnificent Wacky Wabbit”– Amazing opportunity to fly in this warbird!
We look forward to meeting you and taking you on an introductory flight experience with the beautiful T6 Harvard. “The Wacky Wabbit” When you climb into the cockpit, you shall go back to the 1940s as your senses realise the sight, sounds, and smell of this vintage Warbird.
T6 Harvard Ltd is an organisation created to promote Warbirds, History, Aerial sport and leisure aviation to attract new trainees or new members; maybe after a flight with us, you may decide even to become a pilot yourself or a member of our team!
CLICK HERE TO BOOK – This will take you to our booking page at www.T6Harvard.com
ABOUT OUR HARVARD WARBIRD PACKAGES
- Harvard Warbird flights will be from our preferred locations at “Peterborough Conington” and “Old Warden – Choose between any one of the below packages:
OLD WARDEN – THE SHUTTLEWORTH COLLECTION EVENTS
- £399.00 – 20 minutes (Introductory Flight) Old Warden – A flight where the pilot will show you the effects of controls and how manoeuvrable this machine actually is! These flights shall be on the airshow and events days at Old Warden. Having booked a flight with us online, you should then purchase an events ticket separately from Shuttleworth Events A great day out for the family, plus the bonus of flying in the Harvard Warbird!
PETERBOROUGH CONINGTON AIRFIELD
- £299.00 – 20 minutes (Introductory Flight) Peterborough – A flight where the pilot will show you the effects of controls and how manoeuvrable this machine actually is!
- £399.00 – 20 minutes – (Introductory Flight & Basic Aerobatics) Peterborough – A flight where the pilot will show you the effects of controls and how manoeuvrable this machine actually is. You will also have several basic aileron rolls demonstrated by your instructor, which will give you another aspect of the aircraft’s manoeuvrability and agility.
- £499.00 – 30 minutes (Introductory Flight The Battle of Britain Experience) Peterborough – A flight where the pilot will show you the effects of controls and how manoeuvrable this machine actually is! Your pilot, weather permitting, will demonstrate a series of aerobatics manoeuvres such as Aileron rolls, Half Cubans, and the inside loop. We call this the “Battle of Britain Experience” This really is for the “Thrillseeker” as the pilot will really show you what it’s like to be pulling up to 3g’s in this warbird! Feel what it was like for a pilot during the Battle of Britain looping and rolling – Not for the queasy! Of course, if at any time you don’t want to do any aerobatics, we can take you for a sedate flight around; it’s up to you!
PLEASE READ OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND FAQ’s
Below are our dates for our bespoke warbird flights, which take place at Peterborough Conington, followed by the Old Warden special events, which are all 20-minute warbird flights (Ts and Cs Apply)